Frequently Asked Questions
What is the "marketplace"?
A marketplace is a place where people buy from people. It’s like a local market, but with one difference: you can buy and sell online without even leaving a room. More than that, here you can also find a job or order services from Nigerians that are close to you.
Do you have any stores?
No, as we are not a shop. ibadanmarket.ng is the marketplace — here you can sell your stuff, buy goods from real people, find a job or services you need. Any deal you make, you make with people. And we exist just to help you find each other.
Do you have a delivery?
No, we don’t. But you always can discuss with the seller a comfortable way of delivering.
How to post an advert
Posting ads is easy and fast, just take the following steps to proceed:
- Click on SELL NOW (it's FREE) to sign up and and login into our account.
- Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, region, description, price and add photos (at least one photos).
- After filling out the required fields, click on “Post” button
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
How can I buy something on ibadanmarekt.ng?
To enjoy shopping on ibadanmarket.ng, you need to follow our simple guide:
- Search for the item
Use a search panel with filters and find what you need. We have over a million adverts, so you can choose exactly what you are looking for.
- Contact a seller
You may chat or call the seller via phone and set up a meeting face to face, discuss some details or negotiate about the price.
- Take your item or order a delivery
We check our sellers carefully, but it's always better to check twice, right? Meet with the seller in a public place and be sure to pay only after you get the item.